Friday, June 25, 2010

Pointless Update

It is such an unrealistic start to the World Cup. First, France didn't get through, and now Italy joins the list of the unlucky ones. To make matters worse, the match of 16 consist of England vs Germany and the possibility of Spain vs Brazil. WHAT?

I have to admit, I'm one of those typical people who never follow football unless it's the World Cup, and even then, I really don't give a rat's ass, as in I don't stay up late specifically to catch a live game or become all annoyed and pathetic looking if the team I'm rooting for played like shit and didn't win. However, Spain vs Brazil? How can we not have either one of them in the semis?

Okay, enough of the WC. Today's plan includes brunch (breakfast supposedly) at Pancake House, followed by Sex and The City 2! I must be so outdated for watching it this late, but who cares. Was intending on watching it in Malaysia (which I still will, due to some commitments made) but after hearing that Malaysia is obviously going to show the uncut version, it's Hello Australia! Haha.

On that note, I am so looking forward for my 2 weeks break in Malaysia which will be filled with food (that's a given), birthdays (mum's and my best friend's belated which I will somehow surprise her with), and jeng jeng jeng.....WEDDINGS AND ENGAGEMENTS! Involved are Miera (wedding), Ain (engagement) and Alia (Wedding).

So, just a little bit more of late nights, stale coffee and junkfood Inaaz, and it's back to lawak melayu rempit tahap gelak guling guling. Yeah, always a Malay at heart :D

No comments:

Post a Comment