Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's sunny today :D

Even with Gaga's inappropriate connotation of what seems to be a bad romance, I still didn't hear a thing, not even the slightest woah woah woah. It's like the very sound of it has drummed itself inside my head, that instead of thinking it's an alarm, it becomes my conscience. So, i woke up as late as day today. Managed to clean the whole rofom in less than half an hour (and by that i mean putting all questionable clothing item into the laundry room), and now, i'm left with really nothing to make me less than a hobo. But yay! Syasya will be landing in Adelaide in less than half an hour! And planned for today is tea (goreng pisang and what nots) and then pekapau by hola, and then perhaps coffee outside if she isn't too tired. In the bus, on the way picking her up now and I'm feeling good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment