Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Munchies



This is ZE BEST chocolate ever, if you are having the munchies. Pair it with a digestive biscuit, and you're in the seventh cloud of heaven, I'm not kidding you. I used to love the milk chocolate version but the dark one taste a whole lot better, because it's not too sweet (although the sugar content is still highly unadvisable) and it pushes the guilt away because you're eating dark chocolate (haha as if!). However, I'm not going to be purchasing this any time soon, due to it's fairly large contribution to the IDF, doubles the guilt now, don't it? Oh well, thank god there's still plenty in here. Who knew I had it somewhere lying around in the fridge, without any care and loving for over 3 months? Crazy, I know! So to show my deep and tender care for this little beauty, I shall munch slowly and surely to savor the taste. After all, we know we can't be having too much of these babies. Like they always say "A moment on the lips, forever on the hips!"

(In my case, it's more of "Then thousand moments on the lips, infinity on the hips").

Oh well, we gotta enjoy our guilty pleasures sometimes! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment