Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Girls.

To all girls that I love with all my heart.

If you know how much you are worth, you would not be too hurt by actions that are deemed unfair to you. If you know how much you are worth, you would not justify the purity of your heart, because you don't need to. If you know how much you are worth, you don't need to feed a man's ego by letting him walk over you. If you know how much you are worth, you don't stay in an unhealthy relationship just because you are in love. If you know how much you are worth, you would know in an instant that you deserve the best.

I know how much you are worth, and I hope you do too.

Never be afraid to let go. That might just be the best decision you've ever made for yourself. And if ever those feelings rush back to you, remember that there have been thousands of women who've died in fighting for women's rights, and they won't be too proud to know that what they have been fighting for were in vain.

I'm not asking you to hate men. I'm asking you to at least love the right one.

No comments:

Post a Comment