Sunday, June 20, 2010

Booms

To look forward, you move forward. You never turn back. You can look back once in a while, but the steps you make should never be backwards. What's done, is done. Even if there is so much anger left, just let it seep through. There is no use trying to fight for something that you don't believe in anymore. The most you can get out of fighting is more anger anyway. So, even if you can't pretend that it never happened, you learn from it. There are only three things I've learnt from my past useless 5 year friendship with someone not even worth mentioning.

1) You can never judge anyone from face value. That is a big no-no.
2) Trust your instincts, and never let anyone doubt yourself.
3) When someone is nicer to your friends than to you, dump them immediately. They are either brown nosers or guys without balls.

Though I have to thank this person. This person never made me more sure of myself and my instincts, more than ever. This person taught me the essence of patience by constantly finding it in my heart to forgive, every time a mistake has been done.

So thank you, but no thanks. If you get what I mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment