Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Apple Pies!

Amidst all assignments and exam jitters, I am truly really happy and excited. I've got two friends (maybe three) coming over to visit very very soon! I'm so happy I feel like baking cupcakes right now.

Adelaide is going to be very cold this time around and the beach (are you kidding me?) will be totally out of the question. I guess I should really start planning soon on where to bring them. Both are coming for a really short trip and both have never been to Adelaide. I should really show them a good time!

Okay, at this moment, English suddenly sounds very awkward to me. I guess it's been a while eversince I write about what I'm doing, have been doing, will be doing, in paragraphs. It kinda makes me feel weird, talking to myself about it. You know what I mean. Oh wait, there it is again. Suddenly blogging feels so weird! Oh well, another round of Friends and I'm off to bed!

Tomorrow, another assignment due. Boo.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment