Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Food

After four years, I finally got to eat Berger Ramli, thanks to Nik. After fasting the whole day, I was so happy when devouring the currypuffs and cucur badak in the car, on the way to see this play, Cock (Yes, the name of the play was Cock). After the play, all four of us went to eat Nasi Pekapau, which is basically rice with egg, and beef cooked with basil and garlic and chili and eaten with sambal belacan. Awe-some. I had 2 fillings of the beef and I finished it clean. Out of the blue, I suddenly thought of berger Ramli and how I've not eaten it in years. So on the way to drop me back home, we went on a search for berger Ramli and I finally got one! Got home, and finished it. I know I shouldn't have. Awh well, too late. I forgot how gooooood it tasted. Yum. Okay, since this post is about food, I'll be listing down all foods that I've devoured for the 2+ weeks that I've been home.

  1. KFC ( a must. except that the dude spoiled my order and gave me drumstick and breast. I hate chicken breast)
  2. Pizza (I have pizza almost every week in adelaide so this is pretty much bleh)
  3. TGIF (Had the chicken cheese something something)
  4. Chilis (had the ranch berger)
  5. Tony Romas (Had the ribssssss yooooo)
  6. Nasi Pekapau
  7. Berger Ramli
  8. NZ garden (mashed potatoes and kueyteow goreng)
  9. NZ (maggi goreng)
  10. La bodega (Pancakes)
  11. Penang Village (Wantan Noodles)
  12. Alexis (Pavlova and Choc cake)
  13. Al Rawsha (Some rice with lamb thing)
  14. Pink Sage Solaris (Chilli fries)
  15. Sri Intan Tomyam (Nasi Campur)
  16. Some kedai in Shah Alam Lupa nama seksyen 8 (Nasi Campur)
  17. Sushi Zanmai (Chicken katsu don)
  18. Kedai mamak somewhere in bukit bintang (Nasi goreng daging merah)
  19. Nasi Lemak Wanjor in Kg Baru (Nasi lemak duh)
  20. Donuts+desserts+I'm about to barf now thinking about all the foods I've consumed and trust me it's more.
Ohmygod. I really did come back to eat, I was so not kidding :S

No comments:

Post a Comment