Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Brrr

Adelaide is cold. It's back to being cladded in winter clothes, layers upon layers, and the very very unpredictable weather. Just today, it was actually warm, when yesterday was super cold. So I looked pretty silly in my muffler and jacket, when others did not even bother to layer up. Oh well. That's what happens when you wake up just in time for lunch, and didn't even have time to check the weather forecast.

I miss Malaysia, obviously. This is however, my last semester hopefully. So, I'm about to make it worthwhile :)

ps: I forget how expensive coffee is here. Had to think twice whether or not to have coffee. Oops, I still owe Ron one buck. Haha.

2 comments:

  1. ITs just 1 dollar dont worry gurl.... Regardless on how expensive a cuppa cost u'll still need em to get rid of ur grumpiness in the morning... :D

    ReplyDelete