Friday, October 22, 2010

Nutella

So okay, what if you were a cat?

Would you roll around in mud all day or prefer to laze in bed, being fed the best tuna in the world?

Being an un-cat, I wonder what goes through a cat's mind when people stare at them endlessly, sometimes trying to meow for attention. If there were a bubble in their heads, I think these would definitely be some of them:

1) Can you please meow meow somewhere else? It's annoying. (Obviously they don't know that they sound like 'meow' to us. To them, they're just saying hello)

2) Please look at me so that...oy oy! why aren't you looking at me anymore? Okay, I am going to just roll around here, juuuust to grab your attention because I'm cute and cuddly and you should not be able to resist me!

3) You really don't have any fashion sense. Really? The same freakin sweater three days in a row? It's not even winter anymore!

4) I really need to poop. Can you please NOT watch?! It's awkwardddd!

5) Stroke my belly one more time and I'll fart in your face.


Okay, I'm just bored. Oh and I really want a cat. First I need to convince the parents that I can take care of a cat, and not think it's just a 'purchase of the month'.

And I'm going to name it "Nutella". It's mighty convenient because my first born is going to be named Natalia. So if I were to call one name, chances are, one would definitely answer. Don't steal those names. I warn you.

No comments:

Post a Comment