Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Updates

Ramadhan has been smooth sailing, Alhamdulillah. I did not get to perform Tarawikh prayers everyday, but I did get to do on several occasions. Time for updates:

1) I have been obsessed with Retail Therapy (the game)
2) I have been eating rice almost everyday.
3) Uni sucks like always but classes have been good to me. I managed to get very good and dedicated tutors this semester.
4) I made some new friends.
5) God rid of some useless ones. (actually just one and that was the best decision ever made)
6) My brother will be studying in Australia which means I will not be able to further my studies here as the parents need me in Malaysia.
7) I bought a Holga, though I really can't be bothered to use it. Don't know why I got it in the first place.
8) I like someone.
9) I slept with a cat, and that was the best feeling in the whole world.
10) I bought my first pair of winter boots.
11) I have been offered to sing at 2 upcoming weddings.
12) I don't have the intention of being a wedding singer.
13) Due to my verbal diarrhoea, I have been laughed at, in most of my classes this week.
14) I'm looking forward for random conversations.
15) I watched Harry Potter and the Half blood Prince and loved it
16) Will be going back to the gym cos I feel lethargic all the time.
17) Gave our rabbit away to a friend.
18) Almost got kicked out from our house.
19) On a Gilmore Girls rerun
20) Will be posting a better post soon

Oh yes, I've been trying to buy this book called "As Nature made him" by John Colapinto. It's out of stock in Borders and Dymocks, tried to buy from Amazon by they won't post it to Australia (whadeheck) and I really really want to buy it. Why?

I'll let you know what it's all about in my next post. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment