Thursday, August 26, 2010

Command+N

This always happens.

I always see people ranting in their blogs about ex bfs and I get really inspired. It's funny, reading their stories amuses me sometimes and makes me want to complain about my own experiences too. Subsequently, I'll start writing and juxtaposing sentences here and there. Towards the end, I'll have a run through read. Everytime, whatever that's been written would seem so petty and childish. Even my carefully arranged sentences seem like it doesn't fit. So every time, I'll delete and write about something else.

I guess I'm not really bothered anymore and as much as it used to amuse me of how affected I am by relationship problems, it amuses me more of how I no longer am. I'm always the girl who thrives on being annoyed at some guy.

I guess, when I do meet someone worthy of all that, I'm pretty sure I won't even have the time to arrange sentences or have a run-through, and just like that, a post from the heart arises. InsyaAllah, it will be about good things, because it's the good things that's worth remembering, and it's the good things that inspires your everyday life, for you to become a much better, loving person.

No comments:

Post a Comment